6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 25, 2010

day 487

THAT didn't hurt a bit!!!

ALLLLLLmost ran with the club, kinda, sorta.

Got a call from brotherfromanothermother. Can FEEL the gravitational pull, urging me to hang with him. Def a bromance, ended last night's phone call with "I'll be there in spirit," to which he replied "me too." We really should move into one bog ass house together...prob is...Terri might get jealous.

Waited for the peeps to show, they did, prob is: they socialize, I run. Def my loss, but hey, gotta be me, so off I went. Surprised I did as well. Was WONDERFUL to see my people, DID suck that no one brought goodies-gotta remind the bored to make it a Thanksgiving run instead of just another club thing. BUT, lots showed. No, no Brickfeet people, again, their loss, fuck 'em.

Pushed it, hadda. Manana through Sunday is the short races, now was the time to ramp it up. Glad I did.

This pm, "family" Thanksgiving @ a local eatery, then Stoney and Shebitch going to HIS brotherfromanothermother's for that kids b'day. Again, It's out as we speak shopping, meanwhile, no heat. Freezing here. Amazing.

Like I said, feel the gravitational pull from my man, but damned if I do "Oh, THERE's the scumbag," and damned if I don't "where's that scumbag?" Either way I'm fucked.

Thank GOD got my run on. Thank GOD saw my peeps. Need 'em.

No comments: