6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 2078

There IS some good that came of this!

Pedrito and I are much closer!

He's coming to see the insanity of Bitch.

We spoke yesterday. He can't understand where the $$$ he gave for Stoney went. Of course It gives useless answers when questioned (funny, Bitch demands full disclosure of all financial matters, yet reveals nothing, fucking shipwreck), saying "Keith needed a car," (which he still doesn't drive.). When It rages that I should print $$$, no mention of Stoney's buying a Playstation. Nothing at all wrong with that, as long as your obligations are met (i.e. TUITION?????). But, as I explained to Pedrito, easier to buy dinner @ a restaurant and then cry poverty, than to actually cook-as Stoney lives on frozen food and takeout.

...but I need counseling...the guy who works, comes home, sleeps. Big whoop.

Bitch away last night. Thank you GOD!

No comments: