6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 2074

:)

Low of 58, high 72 degs. Nice to get away for the overnight, and have the company pay for it.

STILL hurts that bitch hadda start so early in the am. Imagine, someone is prepping to go to work, beforehand will shovel out the snow, and the BITCH starts tearing a new one-as It rests on the couch. In the living room I'm not allowed to sit in. In the house I pay for.

Screw it, I'm good. VERY good.

VERY nice dinner last night, they had a reception for us. Imagine, a week ago, Bitch locks me out, in the bitter cold, in shirtsleeves. SCREAMING "motherfucker" this and "motherfucker" that. a week later, enjoying a nice dinner put on for us by our peeps. How things change.

Live, laugh, love!

No comments: