6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 2060

Yin/Yang redux

Good news: sleeping under my roof.

Bad news: sleeping under my roof.

The pigs that live there have taken to throwing garbage NOT in a can but on the side of the house. Nice. Add to that, I now pay a mortgage on Weedhouse. Stoney has his peeps over, good. He has them over to smoke up the joint. Not so good. And God forbid I open a window. Remember how THAT turned out?????

So, Bitch, call the cops. Can't wait 'til they walk in and inhale.

...but I need counseling...

But WAIT, there's MORE!!!!!

As Stoney and his peeps slam the front door entering Toxichouse, what does Sybil do? Offers them brownies! Nice!!!!! A place to smoke illegal substances AND Bitch feeds 'em!!!!!!!

...but I need counseling.................

No comments: