6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 2065

Truly amazing.

My closet, raided, movies missing. Wonder who has 'em? Got smoke? Wonder why you're in the mess you're in? Keep fucking with people. See how far it gets you. Smoke some more. The same # Sybil uses for the police is open for use by others as well.

So, what are we dealing with?

1)A son who demands respect yet respects nothing. Gets annoyed his father hums, yet stays up all night partying with his friends, irrespective of a father trying to sleep (after 1 am). Selfish asshole.
2)A religion teacher/AA member who enables the piss outta Its son, calls Its husband a "scumbag motherfucker," (for combining recycle-ables with garbage, ain't I a motherfucker???), who wishes Its husband a "slow, painful death," makes unusually high volume levels after midnight expressly to keep me awake-knowing I'm trying to sleep in the floor above(yet wants me to work a second job. Tough to work one without adequate sleep).


Joy joy.

No comments: