6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 2067

Got books???

Bitch texts Angela 'cause Stoney needs books. Hmmm.......has weed, needs books........how does THAT work?

It was on a TEAR last night. I made the mistake coming in @ 7:30, wanted to watch Parks and Rec (ain't I a motherfucker???). It went psycho, locked me out. SCREAMING "motherfucker" this and "motherfucker" that. "You need to give me money..." same old shit.

bottom line, It THEN proceeded to barge in the bedroom, knowing I was trying to sleep, threatening my life (if I had a knife...) my belongings (I'm going to.....) and my health (I hope you fucking die painfully.....) Really nice.

This am, Pedrito calls, asking wtf? I said the obvious: Angela needs to block the bitch's calls.

Oddly enough, the money I hadda spend in a hotel when It tried locking me out would'a paid for his books. But the Psycho bitch doesn't think...ever...at all...

MAYBE if I didn't need to fend for myself mealwise, there'd be $$$ for books? MAYBE if It lived on a budget I would be able to assist? MAYBE if Stoney didn't party every night, he'd have $$$.

Of course, Pedrito asked what happened to the thousands he gave. We all know where that went. Bitch fucked up everything.

...but I need counseling.....I work, I come home. period.

...but I need counseling.

And yes, Pedrito NOW knows for the past 2 weeks, Stoney's been partying every night.  While Bitch SCREAMS 2 me for being a "motherfucking asshole." (THIS is what Jeeeeezus would do?).

Maybe, JUST MAYBE if the Bitch ACTED human for just one night, I'd care. But it doesn't, and I don't. Keep up the psycho routine, see where that leads. Keep up the "everybody says" bullshit, see how many books THAT buys.



No comments: