6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 2058

Crazy is as crazy does.

So, what's the 411? Sybil passed Its wishlist of Mental dreams to Pedrito. You know, the usual Bitch list. No mention of Stoney smoking daily, no mention of Its irregular hours/making the home toxic/enabling Stoney, no km,ention of the $21,000 Pedrito was conned into forking over.....you know, the usual bullshit.

Amazing.

Best of all, IF all the items on Its Bitchlist were addressed, It would STILL be NUTS!

The crime of it all, I LOVE the woman I married. The person who SCREAMS that I'm a "scumbag motherfucker" because I actually included recycling with the regular garbage? Not much love for that person. I miss her.

And yes, Pedrito finds Its "friends" suckers. People who buy all Its bullshit. Pity. It needs real friends, never realizing I'm first on the list with the love I have for Dana, not Sybil.

No comments: