6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 2073

Hadda fly

Insurance training in L.A overnight. Didn't think my flight would take off, but we made it. Not that I'll ever sell insurance again, but keeps my license current 'til the end of the year.

Got am IM from Eddie. Bitch tried a vitriolic text. Bitch CANNOT understand Its calls are blocked.

When I went to get the shovel this am (NY had snow) It started. First thing in the am, not even awake, It's giving me shit ("going to the basement to check for oil?" Bitch IS mental.). It was giving me shit for (get this) opening and closing the front door. Tough to get outta the house without opening a door (but it's ok for Stoney and his peeps to do so, repeatedly, after midnight. But NOT ok for the guy who pays the mortgage). When I told It I'd cleaned Its car of snow, MORE shit. GREAT religion teacher eh? Really walking JEEEEEEZUS' walk.

80 +degs in L.A. Nice.

No comments: