6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 2068

Do the math.

STILL recovering from the other day's insanity.

First thing in the am, loaner car totaled. Get into Toxichouse, Bitch RAGING that I had the gall to enter my own home. When I tell It about the car, It's response?: "good!" Wakes me up to scream some more, threatens both my life as well as my belongings.

Calls my brother, FREAKING that I won't print $$$ because Stoney needs books for college. It's version: I refuse to give It money.

This, after Stoney keeps me awake with his partying with his friends. I haven't had a good night's sleep for 2 weeks. It's response when I ask "his friends and his partying are more important than my sleeping???", "yes."

Bitch.

But I should print money.

After It tries to keep me out of my own home, my son hanging with his peeps-well after midnight/with no consideration or respect, I should print $$$$$. Remember, I'm not allowed to even sit in the living room, nor eat anything from the fridge.

...but I need counseling.......I'm the one who wakes up the other after midnight to scream. I'm the one who keeps the others  awake well into the night.

What WOULD JEEEEEEEEZUS smoke?

No comments: