6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

but wait, there's MORE!

When Pedrito called, he followed up on my purloined license. DMV stated it was sent 1/21. You KNOW who had it.

When I asked, there came with the response a bag of mental shit. Bitch IS nuts.

"I kept it...I was going to make you suffer..." (you aren't that important, you don't have that much power.). Bottom line, Bitch admitted It stole it, and I have it on tape. Fucking psycho.

WHY would someone be so fucking mean????? Oh yes, in Its mind, I did all this shit. Problem: all I allegedly did, I did in ITS MIND. None of it actually happened. Fucking nut job. Best of all, by keeping my license, I couldn't work. In effect, I had 10 days off. Yet It constantly whines about $$$. Why? IT IS A MESS!!!!!!! Imagine, maxxing out your credit card, when you had over $20,000 to use? Really can't manage shit. (when I came in last night, of course the bed was covered in Its shit. It's like a fucking blob, Its shit takes over everything).

For a hot minute, It was normal last night. I miss her.

No comments: