6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 18, 2014

Retroactive abortion?

Tonight my son spit on me.

There was what appeared to be a scrap of paper in the freezer. I threw it out. I was @ an AA meeting, he calls. EnRAGED, fuming. "fuck fuck fuck fuck etc..." I race home, he's foaming @ the mouth. turns out, the scrap of paper had weed oil on it.

In the process, he goes on his destruction tear, again, vandalizing my shit.

In the process, he's egging me on, trying to get me to hit him, during this, he spits on me.

His drugs are more important than his father.

His drugs give him the right to not respect irreplaceable property.

Though I was able to retrieve the scrap of paper, what he damaged cannot be made right.

I can't wait 'til he has a child.

The pain this caused cannot be expressed.

No comments: