6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 1892

Circle is complete

No matter what I do, back to Queens.

Went to orientation @ JFK, they asked if anyone could start that pm, I said yes. Worked 1-8. Exhausted, but feel good.

At least I know what I'm getting, no head games, no bullshit. Straight work. That I can deal with.

The other gig called, no coincidences. My boss was looking out for me-nice guy. Said if I didn't write a policy for 5 weeks, I'd be terminated-looks bad on paper. Good point. I gotta figure something out.

In the meantime, I'm ok. I ran, I made a buck, I have health coverage.

Yes, Stoney will never ever be forgiven for what he did. That was the height of abuse. Thank the Bitch who birthed him for that. He takes all Its lines and abuses them to meet his needs. Funniest of all: he (like Psycho) breaks my balls over eggs. Before its vacation (???) It buys 2 dozen. has he touched ONE? Nope. Son of Psycho.

So let's REALLY understand the scene: I'm out working, Stoney's home with his friends smoking, and It is on "vacation." Get the sense something isn't right here????? Oh, wait, chances are 50/50 something of mine will be fucked with, whether mail (why I hadda get a po box) or my personal property. Better: remember years ago, I flipped down the visor in Its car, my AMEX bill-a month late, thus $75 late fee, fell out? THEN, I get accused of fucking with the mail???? Hence, the po box. The old gig was forwarding my rolling Stones mags. I received exactly ONE. Bitch had them in Its bags of hoarders crap. Amazing.

I ran, this am I will run. Life is good.

No comments: