6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 1888

Better!

Ok, so ran into peeps yesterday, made my day. It got better!

Was @ the library-on the road, it helps to check into FB and e mail, ran into yet ANOTHER peep. She was there getting a card for school, hasn't been @ the gym due to pursuing her masters. Amazing. Despite myself, I truly have friends everywhere. Really comforting.

Until I get home......

NOW that the screen door in the back is destroyed (Daddy I wanna doggie...I'll walk him..."of course that never happened, dog destroyed the screens, destroyed the door. I put a sign asking to "please please use the side door as this door is on its last legs." Sure enough the door is history. NOW Stoney uses the side door. That's not the worst part-Sybil just leaves the fucking door open.) they finally realize what I'd said months ago is true. Fucking idiots.

Good thing I ate the egg (read yesterday's post.).

Stoney works, it picks him up, he comes in with a peep, they hang in the living room. It allows Itself to be displaced-after Stoney gives It a tonguelashing. Good enabler. Needs a meeting? Counseling?

I ran, life is good. I plan to run this am, life remains good.

Got eggs?

Got smoke? (As I hear Stoney coughing).

No comments: