6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 1878

Hump (literally) day

Right on the cusp. Decision making/confusion.

Too much not happening on the job, really a slow week. Feel like I'm in limbo. No real direction, but constant pressure to produce. Pressure I can handle, but I sense that I'm treading water. You know I'll keep putting in the effort.

In the meantime, moving onward. Getting fingerprinted for recredentialling, sent Baptismal Certificate for retirement. Called the Deferred Comp peeps for change of address. Really sucks that I can't count on getting mail @ home, but, it is what it is.

If all else fails, I got my miles. Good. Physically I'm good. Just gotta keep my head right.

Stoney's back from camping. He had a good time, per his grunts when asked. Really would be motivating if he actually realized all that's done for him. He's a great person, but really has a way of making me feel like shit.

No comments: