6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 1876

Better

Did 86th ave, felt good. In view of not really having a daily set agenda, this is very centering. With this gig, you either have prearranged appointments, or knock on doors-aka "canvassing." I'm not very good @ that. Appointments, yes. So, each day really is what you make it. This underscores the importance of a solid work ethic-got that-and ability to plan-ditto.

So, felt really good doing 86th. it's grounding. (and keeps me in shape).

Guess not doing Spin with Pret. Still waiting to hear status of that, been 2 days.

Pissed my results from the Brooklyn Bridge Run didn't appear. e mailed the scoring co. Not that I won, but it's not official until posted. Oh well, I ran, I finished.

No comments: