6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 1880

THAT was weird!

Nice to have pressure off re: the gig. After yesterday's meeting with my boss, the pressure is lifted. Did my appointments this am, yielded nothing, no nausea. Was really getting tired of daily nausea.

I'm accepting the fact that the last chapter of my life has begun. This is not a bad thing. I won't have a buttload of $, but enough to do ok. This is way beyond what I'd ever wanted. Whenever you listen to The Experts, THEY always recommend 25% of your income for retirement. Thanks to Civil Service, this had been done automatically for me. Of course, I conveniently forget that in return for that, I never called in, and was pretty much ordered to fall on my sword/resign. That's not a bad thing. If that didn't happen, I wouldn't be free. It's very strange, but good.

Of course, again, asked Sybil for Its Medicare#, this after giving Stoney enough of my personal information to have him steal my identity (funny how I'm supposed to have this info @ my fingertips, yet when It must produce, I'm left waiting for-now-48 hours+). Whatever. We know It is utterly useless when it comes to adult activities. Great for whining and displacing/shirking responsibility. Oh, and tanning.

And yes, of course, got my miles.

No comments: