6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 1903

Good weekend!

Getting better too!

Did the Farmingdale Mile yesterday, a.k.a. "get my yearly Pat Lafontaine autograph run." Greeted him @ the starting line, he recognized me, said I'd see him @ the finish. Did the run (broke 9), he-of course after doing this repeatedly- recognized me, signed my bib, actually-this time-asked "with a G or a J?" nice guy, then pulls ME in for a hug. A genuinely nice guy!

This am, The Manhattan Run. Had a restful evening, a.k.a Bitch was OUT! Woke up this am, STILL out-remember, when I do this I'm accused of abandonment. Real sober behavior: "do as I say, not as I do." And re: wifely or parental responsibilities??? ZERO. Cook? Clean?

Funniest, the Yentl (the one who married one of her own patients) Its counselor/then sponsor (boundary issues????????) tells It to get separated (really objective-based on the subjective bullshit ONE party throws your way, arrive at a decision. so much for not taking inventories! THIS is sobriety? Go marry another patient)! Remember, a GOOD (let alone shitty) counselor FACILITATES, never ever tells. But then again, I'm Satan. Remember, this is the moron who hooked up psycho and I years ago, NOW tells It to pursue separation. Good luck with that!

No comments: