6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 1881

Day 3

3 days ago asked It for Its medicare #, still nothing. Amazing. of course, It hadda tell its "friends. Of course, they piled on, i.e. "oh, sure, HE gets HIS health benefits, leaving you out in the cold." bitch doesn't understand: every employer requires you to do so. do I currently have benefits? Have I had benefits for the last half year? Of course, It HAS to air every aspect of our lives to Its useless friends, who know nothing. This simple request: medicare number; is turned into :   "Oh, HE gets benefits, what about you???" Really?

Does It even mention that I pay every MOTHERFUCKING bill?

Of course, now the heat is on. Stoney's taking a couple of weeks off (part time worker taking weeks off?), as college sign up approaches. good time to lack $$$. AND, he gets a $500 bill for tuition. As the car It bough for him continues to go undriven.

Of course, this all gets translated into shit about me, of course, rather than own the fact that he's not gone for driving lessons, he piles on: "You have to admit, she's got you." ??????? I go to work daily, for this? THEN, It, replaying the same tired tape, rages on about how I got fired (??? I gave It my bosses number as well as HR, let It call and get the info directly, but no, that would take away Its source of rage. it would have to admit It is wrong, again), how I didn't visit It in the hospital...the same shit.

Thank GOD I run. Makes It totally unimportant.

I gave my all for 24 years, I'll retire and be well. it has a life with nothing to show for it, is a shipwreck, and displaces everything.

The person I married? Lovely, caring, kind. This mental patient? Can't even give a simple fucking Medicare number without hours of drama????? Go teach Jeeeeezus. Go to a meeting. go to counseling. Imagine not being able to fulfill a simple request without being SO pathetic that groupies/friends have to be involved?

Good victim.

Miss my wife.

No comments: