6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 1877

Deja vu?

Got my miles, did well. With the race on Sunday and rain on Sat, didn't get to The Line, but doing well doing "speed work" on 86th. Results were finally posted from Sunday's race-I broke 10, good-no small feat with the pack jammed with idiots in front who walked after 400m. So, with that, Monday happened.

Got to the Monday am meeting, big changes. The Nassau and Suffolk offices are merging, some of our peeps are going to Queens. I hope I do, but we'll see. The downside? Our current office is half a mile down the road, other than that, there really is no downside. I'm in Queens daily. This'll actually make my thing easier.

Went last evening to follow up on Mr. "come @ 2pm, make that 6:30, make that tomorrow morning to pick up the check." I get there, his woman denied knowing anything "I have to check with her, she has questions," then when he showed up-an hour late-he claimed to have forgotten. Fuck it, turn the page on this asshole. Today's another day.

Stoney's been away camping with his peeps. Funny how Sybil has been behaved. Not one cross word.

No comments: