6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 1887

:)


Ran The Line this am. Niiice. Have been doing 86th during the week, The Line weekends. Why? With the gig, easier to park @ the Y, run, then shower and hit the road. Now that I'm winding up @ The Gig, I can revert to type.

So, why is this good? The world is now back on its axis, really. Was planning to do exactly this since yesterday am, since that decision everything was cool. A peep of almost 30 years spoke 2 a meeting I went to, I ran The Line, and I bumped into a gym peep. THAT is significant as my day did NOT start well.

Yesterday, Bitch texted me (never good) about not eating anything from the fridge. What brought THAT on? I had the gall to eat 4 eggs. This am, Stoney asks that I not eat anything It puts in the fridge since it has no funds. Let that sink in. Surgically attached to Snapple, never without. When It goes shopping, buys him all manner of junk food (got weed?), buys Haagen Dazs, but god forbid I eat an egg???????

So, this am started REALLY dysfunctionally. THAT's ok. I ran. The gym peep is exactly the same as I am, only a dif gender and cultural background. Otherwise, exactly the same. We both know the need to maintain ourselves, we both lost a buttload of weight, and we both love spinning. If things hadn'd worked out as they did, i.e. if I'd run 86th/ if I'd gone out on more pointless sales calls, this am wouldn't have happened.

...hopefully, you're wondering exactly what the FUCK Stoney was doing still awake @ 6:25am????? Like I said, a VERY dysfunctional couple'a hours, but I ran. I'm ok.

And yes, I pray for the day the fridge breaks. Hey, I'm only the father. Why SHOULD I actually eat anything within it, so, I got ZERO vested interest in its function. PLEASE let it happen like....NOW.

Best of all, It's going upstate for a week. Without Stoney. THIS should be fun!

No comments: