6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 1879

THAT didn't hurt!

WAS a lil' nervous telling my current boss I was retiring, but it was cool. He's a good guy and understands. In fact, he told me to make as much $ as I can beforehand then do what I hadda do. Nice.

Now I need Sybil to give me its medicare #, it's needed to apply for the healthcare plan my new new gig has. As with anything grown-up (remember getting Its tax info????), this will be a chore and a half.  It does absolutely nothing to make anyone's life easier. The antithesis of user-friendly. An amazing pain in the ass. Talk about arrested development.

I ran I'm good.

And, got a phone call from Football Dad. he ran 2 miles. Is this guy great or what? Always makes my day.

No comments: