6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 1886

WTF?

Putting the garbage out this am, Sybil "what're you doing?" "Putting the garbage out."  "Did you HAVE to go out twice?"  "When I go out, do I slam the door and scream? AND, do normal people sleep on a couch by the front door?"  Fucking nut job. This from the person with a basement from hoarders, who must clear out Its car when it's serviced or else the mechanic can't sit in it, amazing.

So, yesterday, told the big boss next Monday will probably be my last day. he was speaking of me in terms of my "getting it," when we had the meeting I responded as he would've liked his people to respond...Bottom line: the door is open. Good. Nice to leave on those terms.

This am, beautiful, crisp, cool. The first day of the rest of my life. Get some miles, do some Pilates. Really feeling good.

Just don't put the garbage out.

Went to a meeting last night, ran into Brian. We know each other from 20+ years ago, Uniondale. To show how much water passed under the bridge, he asked if I was still teaching. Really been a long strange trip.

No comments: