6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 1893

:)

Another good day. Rather than chase my tail, trying to convince people about the cool policies the company offers, did a days work for a days pay. Actually content. All for health benefits. The job itself is mindless, monotonous crap. That's why it's called "work." I'm great with that.

Came home, Stoney asks me to wash his shirts. Remember, this is the same individual who spit on me.

I ran, I had a good day. I earned a buck, I had a good day. I have benefits.

And Bitch isn't in. Funny how the place has been quiet. No rage, no screaming, the den is intact, we actually use the side door (now that the Bitch destroyed the back door-as I'd predicted. months ago, if they'd done what I'd asked, this wouldn't have happened. What do you expect from a psycho who has 2 pieces of shit vehicles, constantly being repaired, who tears me a new one because what I do actually makes sense.).

This is a very good week.

No comments: