6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 1221

Frightening

Came in to a shipwreck. Dirty clothes all over the dining room table (yes, underwear as well), food everywhere ("we have mice!"). When Sybil enters, has a fit that I (gasp!) am "SO o.c.d." that I put aples in the fridge. Yes, you read that correctly. The TWAT leaves dirty laundry ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE, complains we have mice, yet goes ballistic that I had the temerity (or as it puts it "You're SO o.c.d."-as if if It has ANY idea of whence it speaks?????) to actually put food in the fridge. Amazing.

This am, the TWAT blew a circuit breaker-again, it's a daily thing for the idiot. Hence, again, a cold environment.

Comes in for 15 minutes, rages that I put food in the fridge-after leaving the place a disaster area (people I showed pix to ask if this was damage from the hurricane), leaves for the rest of the night, comes back in and kills power to the place.

STILL think I make this crap up?

No comments: