6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 1209

Better, but

Ok, did the Lynbrook 4m. Didn't TOTALLY suck (one of my peeps was a minute behind me, not bad. but I still suck), but that wasn't the reason I did it.

I hadda, to reconnect with my Long Island peeps.

That was the good news.

All hell broke loose on the job, but that could be handled. It IS, after all, called "work."

The problem was, of course, Toxichouse.

You could tell UberBitch was seeing Its groupies. I guess going to mass is a hobby, didn't have too hard a time blowing THAT off because its main groupie is in town. Translation, It has the right to rage, on the street, in full view of the neighbors. Good. let 'em see what a psychobitch does. But, of course, I'm Satan-remember that. Convenient excuse to avoid any responsibility. Its shit is piled all over the bedroom-cable guy needed access to lines. So, of course, Thursday, Grey's Anatomy was more important than cleaning up Its hoarders debris. Today and yesterday? Its groupies are in town. Of course, It regales the neighborhood with tales of my failings, while demanding an accounting of my finances. All in the presence of my son. Of course, THAT provides an opportunity to accuse me of stealing his longboard rather than have the wheels fixed. Really psychotic.

Amazing.

Bitch. Pure unadulterated Bitch.

Nice to be the perpetual victim. convenient to nest in the role of cancer victim. It's only been ten fucking years, get over it.

Useless Bitch.

Then again, I AM Satan.

No comments: