6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 1204

wow

Sometimes if you let God do His thing, it works!

This am, went to the gym to grab a locker then head out for a run. I'm intercepted @ the front desk, indicating the Pilates instructor was looking for me. I was so accustomed to no classes, and today IS a holiday, I figured classes were off. Thank GOD I got half a class in. PLUS, got my miles. Everything worked out.

This is especially fortuitous as manana am is supposed to rain, so Spin tomorrow night.

How'd I get my miles in? Don't I usually take Mondays as a Pilates day? Sorta. Used to, but since they no longer have Monday Spin class, I need to get a proper workout, so this am was perfect. My Football Dad im, and texted me, hooked up with him. Though slower than usual-with built in breaks due to fallen trees, it balanced out well. Hald a Pilates class, my miles, and a nice guy to run with. God IS good.

No comments: