6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1193

Getting there, little by slowly

Ok, the gym is STILL closed, but not an entirely bad thing. This week WAS supposed to be a taper, guess it's now a forced taper. Not even a Spin class. Not, again, entirely bad.

The good news? The Big One is resoundingly on!!!!! Good.

Bad news: they that exist under my roof are truly useless. With the gate gone, do they walk the dog THEY wanted? Of course not. Thorw a leash around the basketball stabd, leave him out. Did they even lift a finger to clean up debris after the storm? Of course not. BUT, It goes to Baldwin to play the "lean on me" role in THEIR home devastation, and Stoney is out with his peeps. Fuck 'em. Sunday, I have my event of the year.

No comments: