6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 1220

!

Last night, HOT!

Everest, the first opening act, DIDN'T suck. Nice. AND, took the stage on time.

Patti Smith, also, took the stage on time. Kicked ASS! Amazing. 65 years old, and still kicks ass like in the Max's Kansas City years. Closed with G-L-O-R-IIIIIIII, G-L-O-R-I-A! Amazing.

Neil? What can you say? The down side, I had to split @ the halfway point, but it was astonishing. Same stage as '79, the guy IS a collector! Took me back to Cathedral College, and the Rust Never Sleeps tour. Remembered that "whattheFUCK" feeling when I got back to the dorm. BLEW my mind. Last night, no different. His comment re: Garden renovations "I like what you've done with the place." Amazing. fucking amazing.

AND, with my peep, 8 rows back, MORE peeps-purely by chance!

GREAT night. Thanks Neil!!!!!

No comments: