6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 1210

Done, for now.

Did the NYRR 4m, glad I did. Felt GREAT to be the HELL outta the Bitch's environs. BUT, STILL reeling from yesterday's assault. Remember, it hadda clear out Its closet for cable guy. Lo and behold, cable guy didn't need to access that part-how the fuck was I to know. That translated into Its reason to go off. And again, leave Its son all alone, for another Sunday. but remember, I'm Satan.

I never buy.....I never use my $ for.....BUT, who the fuck pays every friggin' bill??? Who gets stuck for $800 to fix the fence the Bitch left hanging in the wind? And exacerbating THAT, yesterday, it leaves the back door wide open.

But I'm Satan.

Today, Satan ran. Life is good. Of course, got passed by Big Bird (he's in his 60's), but then again, he has support. I got jack shit. But I DO have me. All I need.

No comments: