6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 1199

"I'm the only one that does anything....."

Can you believe It uttered these words????????

Came in yesterday, put the dog out, back door won't close. Bottom seal shot, of course I havta.....two wastes of flesh in those 4 walls, did either lift a finger? Of course not. Fortunately, my man next door bailed me out. The door was shut. Now, today we have ANOTHER Noreaster, so closing it was very important. Now, remember, when I had the roof repaired, the plan had been to seal that door. Sure enough, if my plan had been executed, yesterday wouldn't have ever happened.

Adding insult to injury, my man says each part (there are 2) of the gate that broke because It couldn't be bothered closing it, costs $250. Thus, I'm out $500+ because this asshole can't be bothered properly closing a gate!!!!!

But It is the only one who does anything???????????? It invited an elderly woman to stay with us, then is out all day, leaving a 17 year old in charge??????

It wants a dog, yet never cleans up thereafter??? THEN takes exception to where I put the dogpoop??????? REALLY good at evading any responsibility isn't It???????? But God forbid I have a mancave!

But wait, it got better. When options were discussed, i.e. use the side door or front door, It says use the front to put Hulk out as the side door has "too much crap" blocking it. Let that sink in: MOVE THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! No, instead, use the front door to put the dog out? Noooo, wait, it got EVEN better!!!!! WALK THE DOG!!!!! THAT requires...ummmmm.....what's the word.....WORK? Not @ MY address. Better to tear ME a new one for fixing the roof and painting the den, cast aspersions on hard work, but you yourself do NOTHING. Amazing.

Yet, the two of them lift not a finger.

Yet It perceives Itself as the only one...........psycho.

No comments: