6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 1195

shit

First The Big One's on, now cancelled. Fuck.

The ONE fucking thing that was good in all this shit, gone.

Fortunately, my peeps and I STILL had our pre race dinner. The menu mightn't have been as carb heavy, but The Quebec Crew was there! What a pleasure.

Of course, it hurts more than anything that Toxichouse exacerbates it all. Stoney vandalizing my things, and Sybil cursing my existence. Another example: today, I'm eating: eggs and pasta. It goes into a rage about my using the pasta. Fucking amazing. I really have to beg permission to breathe. Fucking cunt.

But again, my peeps are there. Football dad George called (he still lacks power). Tom called, he's just totally out of everything. After marrying Yoko, he's lives outta the loop.

Never ever felt so alone, but my peeps are an arms length away.

DOES blow my mind how so few grasp the necessity of The Big One. Really defines ignorance.

No comments: