6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 1212

Malaise

The good news: the kid next door replaced the broken fence.

The bad news: $800 I don't have. One month before Christmas. And you KNOW Bitch will rage that I didn't play Santa. Amazing.

All because It doesn't know how to close a gate, and can't be bothered trying.

No, it isn't easy. Not at all. Knowing nothing is good, I do nothing well, and receive zero support. Lovely. It destroys the fence, I'm stuck replacing it. Satan pays.

As if that wasn't enuf, It says we have mice. No shit. When It cooks, food is all over-literally-all over the floor. Stoney? Snacks in his room. But I have o.c.d. Right.

No wonder I feel like shit. It asks my opinion of the lovely job he did replacing the fence, not giving a thought to paying for it. I'm nauseous even thinking of it. Having work done for which you have no cash. Wrong. Just wrong.

But, It WILL purchase a buttload of gifts for Its groupies.

Hurts, bad. Especially knowing nothing is appreciated.

No comments: