6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 1194

This is gonna hurt

Ok, TRIED to chill last night, It comes in, all kinds'a noise. Singing @ the top of Its lungs, slamming cabinet doors...you know the drill.

I was there this am, repeated Its behavior, Stoney follows me outside pissed that I was doing this on purpose. So, lemme unnerstan, it's ok for Sybil but not for anyone else? Let's see where THIS goes.

This am, gym STILL closed. All things considered, good. Force my ass to rest.

Yesterday, though took the cake. Free mta, nice. BUT, stations desolate. See the pic below. Really creepy. Escape from NY/End of Days type shit.

Hurts that so many don't grasp why it's so important to hold The Big One. They also don't understand the need for life to go on. Not to mention the income generated.

Hurts worse that I'm so alone in this. Oh well. It is what it is.

No comments: