6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 1200

:)

Babysteps kiddies, babysteps.

No joke. The GOOD news: the gym was open (YAYYYYYY).

Bad news: sauna on the fritz (GRRRRRRR)

Hey, take what you can get. At least I was able to reconnect. And of course, the usual suspects were there, basketball guy and gnome. The icing on the cake, Carol was on the desk. A kindred spirit. Minions couldn't get to the job, so bosses roll up their sleeves and do what it takes. Bless her.

Felt good.

Now, if this conspiracy to keep me from running would pass.......Marathon a no go, gym closed, gym opens BUT SNOW. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

...and again, remember, I do nothing per Sybil.

But wait! It got better!!!!!!! (shit sandwich grows exponentially). Last evening, It enters and proceeds to tell ME what my role is as husband. And yes, I reminded It of Its role as wife, which It hasn't fulfilled in 10 years. Does it cook? Clean? Fulfill her "wifely duties?" No on all countsd. Kills me that Stoney drank Its kool-aid, but hey, it is what it is.

see pic below, sums it up.

No comments: