6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 1214

2/5!

Did the Tues midday 5k. Today, Oyster Bay 5k-Thanksgiving run. Was s'posed to be flat, right. But did ok. Ran w/a peep. He was speaking of a messed up achilles, STILL kicked my ass. It's ok. I finished.

Manana 4k, Saturday 5k, Sunday 5k xc. The shit I do.

Pray for me, dealing with Sybil is tough.

Did the family Thanksgiving thing. Prepped myself-stopped by the job to get some gratitude. Patients are great.

Then, there was THEM. Uncle Pete/Pedrito is always cool, now sees me as his bro, as opposed to younger bro. We both were amazed The Priest showed.

Sybil, Twat that It is, spoke of It and Stoney going on another cruise. "Before I got married I went all the time." Don't cotnribute to ANY bills, yet have the balls to utter such a thing. And, lest we forget, went to Aruba the SAME year It stopped contributing to bills. Hence, since then, no oil heat (but it's ok to have portable electric heaters-I pay the electric bill).

Fortunately, between seeing my peeps this am, the peeps @ the job, and Pedrito, I was cool.

Good thing I have family. If had T'giving with Its family, we'd be eating in a cemetary.

the menu: drumstick, white meat turkey, ham, prime rib, fish, veggies, salad, and coffee. LOTS of meat there, but THAT was my version of pigging out.

Now, after It came into Toxichouse to puke (good), they left to go to a groupie's house. Good. Have the place to myself.

Thanks God.

No comments: