6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 30, 2009

day 127

another Monday off- "use 'em or lose 'em " hours. Off every Monday 'til new Year's. Nice. Makes for a longer weekend. Lets me sleep in-meaning, wake up @ 7 am-with Stoney, not alot of choice. He pushes for a lift to school, I roll over. The school's 4 blocks away, puleeeeeeeez.

God made weather like this to reassure me. Can't run daily-gotta rehab that knee, so, off to the gym. 30 mins on the ellip followed by Boot Camp. NICE. Incorporates the Core Training class + some wicked cardio. Actually gor a compliment on my upper body, that abdominal flap is minimal-still there (no plastic surgery thank you, no tummy tuck, suck it up and live with it). Beats the "I'm over 40 and have the shape of a pear" syndrome.

NOW I feel I've earned the right to chillax and await Stoney's return from la escuela.

No comments: