6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 20, 2009

day 117

so...day off...what to do...what to do...? Boot Camp!!!

The Core Training instructor does this boot camp class, is always trying to talk me into attending, but it's bad enough I leave Stoney alone on Wednesday nights 'til 8 pm, later would be wrong, so I can't make it. With today as an off day, I attended. It was GREAT!!! Used the exercise ball for the first time in a long time, REALLY worked the abs and total body. REALLY a good class. Off Monday too, maybe I'll mosey on over.

Good thing I did. Got home, got a call from Stoney's school: he missed first period (overslept). Ok, I can understand. But THEN, he didn't have his signed weekly progress report. I went FUCKING BALLISTIC. Actually shoved him, I was totally livid. He's spending the weekend @ his brotherfromanothermother's. Good. Space is needed. I really lit into him. i.e. if he lost the sheet, he has a buttload of looseleaf. If he was hell bent on getting it signed, he could've improvised. I'm REALLY pissed. BUT, again, God is there, in the midst of all this, Tom calls. Told him he just assisted in averting a homicide. Thank G. AND, going for the jugular, Stoney utters "even Hulk doesn't wanna be here." THAT hurt.

Yin to my Yang. THEN, Snaggletooth/Lisa wanders over asking how Shebitch is. When I say, "How is she??? I don't even know WHERE is she." Lisa starts spouting something about "that's why....." right. Like I need the opinion of an agoraphobic addict, the UNASKED FOR opinion. Back to your cave, back to your drugs.

At least I got an ab workout in the midst of all this crap.

*****New Moon: SUCKS. Mopey emo caucasian crap. Pure DRECK. DO NOT see this film. don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: