6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, November 26, 2009

day 123

Whew!!! Made it.

What was probably the most difficult day of my life nears its end. THIS one was rough. Having my son snatched from me, in the presence of my estranged brother-who is housing/enabling/abetting Shebitch.....just a bit too much. BUT, as usual, AP is there.

We had our Thanksgiving fun run this am-no, no Quantumwellbrickfeet peeps. What a wonderful bunch of peeps. Did the 5m course, walked/ran/talked/ etc...not alot of motivation today, really shouldn't have run at all. Did the ellip for 30 yesterday,
THEN core training THEN boot camp. Didn't have an ounce in the tank. PLUS, feeling REALLLLLLY down. But, we made it with a lotta help from my friends. Again peeps, you'll never know. Thanks.

Funny, they that do absolutely nothing with him get to spend a killer holiday with him, while he that sacrifices all gets shit on. Now I know how Job felt before the whale ate him.

No comments: