6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, November 23, 2009

day 120

just freakin' great.

Rough night, Stoney spent the weekend @ his brotherfromanothermothers. In other words: stayed up too late, ate crap. Ok, it IS childhood after all. BUT, like most things, I get to do the cleanup. Brings us to last night. Typical. Earaches, can't sleep, coldy, achy, in other words: run down. So, guess who get to clean up the mess? Hint "It's my job," thanks Jimmy Buffett. How I wish there was someone to help.

I threatened him with death: "If you have a fever, you stay home. Get your ass in gear, get to school." I'm on the ellip @ the Y, killing time before boot camp, when...I get texted "dad, come get me." I call the nurse, repeats the symptoms, says what I said "He doesn't have a fever." I let some time pass, he texts me "come get me." FUCK!!! I can't even friggin' workout!!!!!!!!!!!! The time was 9:20, broke every speed limit, entered the school (CLEAN fucking place), signed him out, drove him home, was STILL back @ the Y by 10 to do 30 mins ellip, then boot camp-GREAT class!!!

For those of you have no one, who have no one to look after besides yourselves: be grateful. For those of you who have someone, someone to help shoulder the load, be grateful. I'm all alone in this and it SUCKS. Thanksgiving is coming and I'm grateful for ME. That's right, for ME. If it wasn't for ME, there would be no house, no discipline for Stoney, no benefits for Shebitch. Fuck her. Pray It dies. Totally useless. Left us a world of shit here. Took away our shared friends, set my family against me. Fuck her.

Happy goddamned thanksgiving. Fuck me.

No comments: