6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

day 114

Clint and I.....

Clint Eastwood revealed one of his secrets to staying fit: ellip 30 mins daily. My man!!! KNEW I was on track (forgive the pun).

This weather is rockin'!!!! KILLS me that I gotta chillax with the knee, but I'm overcompensating in other ways: raked the backyard, cleaning my house. What a lovely feeling.

Then...(insert theme from Jaws), It called. SHIT!!! "I'll be here for a few extra days...." I responded: I didn't ask. And hung up.

My tranquil home will again be shipwrecked. SHIT.

Gotta enjoy it while I can. Quality time with Stoney, sitting down for dinner every night, reviewing his homework, paying bills, no debts, sleeping through the night rather than be awakened by a psychotic UberBitch. It's wonderful. For now.

***make sure you check the newest pix below, I'm very happy with the club.

No comments: