6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

day 115

ANOTHER gorgeous day. Getting over the "I'd give my eyeteeth to run" phase, settling in to rehab resignation. If this is what I gotta do to recover, so be it. A weekend warrior.

Peaceful evening yesterday. I was awaiting Stoney's homecoming, he walks in the door and announces his desire for pizza. No. Nope. Nunh unh. No friggin' way. He has a bad habit of wanting and not finishing, i.e. if we order a pie, he'd damned bloody well better eat it. Of course, the dog ends up getting half. So, negative there. Tonight I do core training, usually pickup Subway, so I offered that, knowing tonight I'd have to cook. He went for it, with one wrinkle...take a second...guess. His fave...Taco Bell. Ok, six of one, half dozen of the other. Pain in the nuts for me: I gotta come home tonight, later than usual, and cook, but whatthefuck. It's an investment in my son. Can't fight that :) .

No comments: