6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 6, 2009

day 103

one more day of rest and then we'll see wassup. Either I run or shoot me.

Baby steps: explained to Keith the necessity of making the bed BEFORE you leave the house in the am (as opposed to Fiddler Crabbing it at night). FINALLY he made the bed, AND he called to say he was playing handball with friends. Before he couldn't understand how I needed to know where he was. Thank GOD he's learning.

MORE leap of faith related issues remember Stan's meltdown? Well, he spoke @ the meeting last night, more to get him off my back than anything. And, though he droned on for WAY too long and I was aching to get back home, he was VERY good. Spoke of his involvement in the civil rights movement. Wow. Helluva story. Unfortunately, some of the bigger assholes in our club heard he was speaking and didn't show. NOT cool people. So much for trust, extending olive branches. Thankfully, he didn't take it to heart. Props to you Stan.

God bless Elik, thanks to him, pix of The Big One down below. Don't laugh.

No comments: