6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, November 13, 2009

day 110

(Autism 4m Run pix added, see bottom)

Rainy, 45 ish, grey, good day to pull up the covers. Really owe God one on this, makes it easier to NOT run.

Went to the job, pouring rain/wind, they claim it's the tail end of Hurricane_______ (whatever), they always say this crap: "a Noreaster..." if we ever faced a real one our roofs would blow off.

So, hit the job, checked to make sure all was cool, then went back home to pick up Keith. Now, I hit the job, touched base, nailed down loose ends, and was STILL home by 6:30 am. Love it.

Figured with the crap weather, give him a surprise. He's used to walking to and from school (poor abused child), but I figured, do the lil' fucker a solid. Good thing I did, he overslept, had 5 mins to get to school-one class is giving him shit so he's going for extra help. He called his peep, who met us @ home, I drove 'em. Felt great.
Makes up for not running I hope.

With the week @ an end, it feels good. For the past 3 weeks, I've successfully paid off all debts, assured Stoney had normalcy, did the laundry/shopping/bill paying. Restored the dining room table to its status as a dining room table-not a clotheshorse-we actually...what's that word.....eat "dinner" there-no more nightly taco bell/fast food @ 11 pm. How lovely. And best of ALL, no screaming, yelling, fighting. How lovely to actually review Stoney's homework WITHOUT psychobitch behind him shrieking. I could get used to this.

Gone are the piles of clothes everywhere, gone is the clutter and "hoarder" type crap that resulted in the pix below. I really like where I live-more so with Stoney living normally. THIS is what it's all about.

No comments: