6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 28, 2009

WOW!!!

y'know, sometimes, juuuuust sometimes G gives you what you need when you need it.

STILL getting over It going away, AND paying It's taxes (reconcile THOSE facts kiddies!), when the rains start this am. CRAP a streak ended. But.....plan as if anyway, so, woke up, got outta bed, off to The Line. STILL raining when I got there, connected with my peeps. Tom called, going home to sleep-was gonna run long with the long peeps, but with the rain...

STILL...hold out hope, the drops seemed to dissipate. Lock and the long crew show, head out. Saw Pret n' Chris (join our fucking club already), wait out the misting.

Lo n' behold, IT STOPPED! Just in time for the 9 am crowd. Thanks G. Got my week of St.Francis + in.

Got to see ALL my peeps, wonderful. They'll never know the good they do.

Felt totally rejuved. Got the juices flowing. Where's that paper towel????

No comments: