6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bitch

ok, did the Coogan's 5k, good. Hilly, tough run-short-but 4600 participants-can't really get goin'. BUT, another Q in the bank!!!

LOVE the Armory where it starts, helluva way to chill before a run.

How'd I do? Doesn't matter. I suck consistently.

Yariv, Deb, Jose, Noelia, Tom and I did it.

THEN, it hits the fan. Came home, It screaming about_________ fill in the blank with whatever bullshit you want, it IS bullshit. Really what lies beneath is taxes. It lost It's Social Security Statement, so I asked It to come up with it. It gives me last year's. Now understand: It received $$$ from Social Security and I get to pay the taxes. AND I get to deal with It's screaming. The kicker: It claims "...and Keith is sick of..." So I called it's bluff: asked him, he said "I dunno." AND, bear in mind I came home @ 3:30pm, he had had NOTHING to eat. As It leaves, the house: "Maybe Daddy'll make you something." It was going to make him pb&j. Nice. Ahhh, home cookin'.

Thank GOD for running.

No comments: