6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 2, 2009

THAT hurt

tough day @ work, everyone called in. Can't be a pussy, of course I went in. And yes, ran. My feet are just about defrosted. BUT, it WAS beautiful!!!!!!!!

THAT was the good news.

Came home, It has the electric radiator on. Why? No heat. Remember, Shebitch pays the oil bill. Guess what didn't get paid? So, since I pay electric...do the math. And they're going to Aruba for a week. No, you CAN'T make this up. And yes, Shebitch STILL has no wiper (nor the arm it rests in) on the right side of it's vehicle. You think I make this up do ya? And you wonder why I try to run everyday?

St.John's and Mary Immaculate Hospitals closed forever today. These be's some tough times jack! Yet 2 more parts of my past, poof! Gone.


...so it goes.....(where's Vonnegut when you need him?)

No comments: