6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 21, 2009

shouldn't've, but felt sooooo good

should'a taken today off, with the Colon Run (save it, all jokes long ago exhausted...ok...go ahead) manana, but it was too beautiful today. Hadda.

Cruised on up to The Park, chilled for a bit-if no peeps were out, then I would'a packed it in. No such luck, peeps arriving. Off I went. Of course they were there, it was refreshment day, of course I didn't know-price you pay for living to the beat of a different drummer.

Intended to do only 5, was running with Laughlin, then Andie. Fast pace this am. Way too fast, but maintained. Means I'll do shit manana, but hey, all we have is today. Turn around, who runs into me??? Yep. Again, G gives you what you need when you need it. Ended up doing not 5, but St.Francis. Glad I did. Made my week.

Bless the peeps.

***Fresh 4 x 2 pix @ bottom.

No comments: