6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, January 3, 2009

what is so fucking hard???

I ask that the screen doors are closed, as opposed to flapping in the breeze like trailer trash.

Crack of dawn, the BACK door is flapping. I come home, the FRONT door is flapping.

PLEASE, PLEASE explain to me what is SO goddamned difficult about closing a fucking door????? Is it me??? If so, PLEASE tell me, but we BOTH know it isn't. Merely a symptom of "notgivingashititis."

Between Shebitch and Keith I'd expect ONE of them to be able to accomplish this.

WHY the FUCK do I pay a mortgage????? People think I make this up. I wish it was fiction.

*did the 5m with Pret, WAY too fast, but good training, then 3 more to total 8 today.

pray for me please, I mean that. NOTHING is as demoralizing as feeling like the only one who gives a shit.

No comments: