6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 5, 2009

we need a censor

good news was: the latest edition of the newsletter came out, and people wrote articles who usually don't.

bad news: one is proof that we need an editor/censor.

When I first saw the newsletter I was impressed that one member wrote an article who never before did. Problem is: his article should have NEVER seen it to the final copy. What a ball buster! This guy NEVER has anything good to say. One of these "when I was young" guys. ALL he does is spread negativity. Jeeeez. If things were better in the "old days," feel free to slice open an artery 'cause it's downhill from here! I'd hope the editor wouldn't print this crap, but that's more proof that democracy is an error.

St.Francis this am, no walk breaks, good pace, nice. Building miles.

Called Tom, signed up for the Lebow 5m, the Coogan's 5k , and the Colon 15k runs ("Colon runs" that was both bad and unintentional).

No comments: