6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 26, 2009

I can if I wanna

checked the times for the half. Goes to show: I CAN when I WANNA. Just usually don't wanna. I NEVER ran for speed, purely for the health and Zen of it. Nice to know I can though.

I had to do a doubletake, THAT was ME??? Didn't think I'd break 2 hours, but glad I did. Last year I came in @ 2:20, that's a full 26 mins off last year. Of course, factor in last year WAS the am after the dinner dance, during which I had the stomach flu/human fountain act. Prob is: runner's low self-esteem. My time was what Tom's usually is, but then again, I didn't work the 8 hours previous. He usually smokes my ass. AND I'm usually in the bottom third of Striders, NOT the top third. I was just happy I didn't walk any of it, esp those g--------hills.

No matter, another Q done.

No comments: